Monday, May 24, 2010

i get to do some pretty cool shit

So I've been recently informed by my supervisor at Red PR that I will in fact be working at the up and coming Sex and the City 2 premiere in Brisbane. I'm super excited because in true SATC style the event is themed accordingly with cosmopolitans being freely poured by good looking wait staff, champage, new york slice pizza (YUM!) and lolly buffet - I'll have to check that one out because to be honest I don't know the company. Oh, and there will be fabulous little gift bags on our seats with prizes and give aways from the events partners and sponsors. Anyway, I just wanted to have a little squeal of excitement over the matter because my role will include assisting VIP guests and rubbing shoulders with Brisbane media guests, not too shabby for an intern?

So girlfriends (and boyfriends), whip out your Manolos and if you're as excited as me its sure to be amazing.





I also just found these bottom two images, yes from the movie. I'm only assuming there are some kind of flash backs happening...

2 comments:

  1. WOW!!!!! im so so so jealous u lucky girl!! make sure to blog about how it was id love to hear all about it :) x

    ReplyDelete