Thursday, September 9, 2010

the kob


So I usually start my day by checking my emails with the hope that Patty Huntington has posted something new. I love frockwriter, I think it's probably the best blog going - informative, entertaining and fresh. I daresay I blindly and faithfully believe in everything the woman has to say on the world of fashion.

Today, I respectfully have to say I am not a fan of this new trend Huntington has highlighted called the 'Kob' after Abby Lee Kershaw's new hair cut. Of course, Kershaw has the bone structure and delicate features that could make spiked punk hair a new trend for all young girls. Alas, this 'Kob' I fear is a trend that I would like to see skipped. Maybe it's because I'm jealous that Kershaw can so effortlessly wear her hair anyway she likes. In my opinion, the drawn back fringe is out dated and unflattering on many face shapes. According to Huntington the trend is spreading like wild fire in Sydney hair salons, let's just hope it doesn't creep on up to Brisbane where let's face it, fashion is not exactly taken to by many people - that is a whole other blog post on its way...


2 comments:

  1. Not everybody will be able to pull this one off. Like you said, this is something meant for only Abby Lee Kershaw, not everybody else. But then again, that's what I thought about Rihanna's hairstyle-thing that became the coolest hair stlye in the world.

    http://www.seren-dip-a-tea.blogspot.com/ Please follow me :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wholeheartedly disagree. I froth off this cut, albeit preferably with out the fringe a la Bingle

    ReplyDelete