Tuesday, June 22, 2010

when life throws you lemons...


Grab some tequila and partaaaaay!

As uni is over, I would like to post one celebratory blog dedicated solely to the completion of my second last semester of tertiary study. I have nothing more to add then a big YEE-HA!!! On a more exciting note, I have another post that will be super special and far more descriptive and in detail than this one, sorry to disappoint but it is late and I was inspired to have a little rant - I'm still high on endorphins from winning my netball semi final tonight!

Stay tuned for my big Splendour in the Grass post which I am currently researching. It will be jam packed with fashion, music and photography so get hyped over the impending festivities.

Until then, I would like to alert you to the white doppleganger of Kele from Bloc Party, the resemblance is freaky...


No comments:

Post a Comment