Wednesday, September 9, 2009

famous papa

He's been around for a while I won't lie, but it suddenly clicked for me that Jethro Cave is in fact the son of Nick Cave. Ten points for fashion awareness George.

Either way I can't make up my mind on this one. Cave comes across a little cocky in his interview with Russh magazine a couple of months ago and to me it seems he's riding on the tail coats of his father a little bit. I can understand his uniqueness having the whole rock image permanently instilled in his genetic makeup however whether or not Cave is high quality model material is questionable in my humble opinion.

Starting his career at the tender age of fifteen at the L'Oreal Melbourne Fashion Week he then moved onto working for Australian label Akira the following year at the Sydney Fashion Festival. Now at eighteen years of age, Cave is appearing on the international stage having recently modelled for Balenciaga at Paris Summer Fashion Week 2009.

He is certainly one to watch with no doubt a colourful and long career ahead of him.

(Images and info courtesy of www.thevine.com.au)


No comments:

Post a Comment