Sunday, May 31, 2009

sharing is caring

The time has come for me to submit myself to the phenomenon of blogging. I've tried it before, I must admit but now it seems as a journalist, blogging is somewhat pivotal to career success. Take for example a good friend of mine who actually inspired me to start blogging. She created fashionfalsehood a couple of weeks ago and has found immediate success with in the blogosphere.

So why shouldn't I give it ago? How better to spend the time I should be investing on writing assignments than writing about things I actually give a shit about.

Like music and fashion?

I should think so.

Now to get back to what I should be writing about - ironically an assignment on how online style blogging will have detrimental implications for print journalism...



1 comment: