Sunday, May 9, 2010

dusting off the cobwebs

It has occurred to me that given all the attention I'm receiving recently, and given that my blog has been linked to the increasing amount of publicity I have received (which I am SO stoked about) I should perhaps post a new blog letting all my readers know I haven't died, I'm here and going to start regularly publishing again.

Firstly, check out my dresser diary post for the lovely Miann on Fashion Falsehood where I discussed my week at fashion week in Sydney and all the ups and downs of my experience which was probably the best thing I've done in my life to date.

My friend Sam was lucky enough to sneak a camera in backstage at Ksubi


Secondly, have a gander at Brisbane blogger/writer/photographer/fashion connoisseur Peny Lane. Yes my name has been mentioned as a contributor to the Miss Unkon journey book which was released at RAFW this year and yes this is another shameless act of self promotion but her blog is so damn cool I never miss a post.

Have a look at the Miss Unkon Journey book on Peny Lane or have a quick squiz here


Until next time girlfriends and boyfriends,

George xx

images courtesy of Samantha Kolb and Peny Lane

2 comments:

  1. hey and btw, the girl who wrote most of this book is my friend leni, she works down at Miss Unkon in Sydney. have a look at her blogs she's doing amazing things.

    http://ilivedmylifeinblack.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah Leni got me the job, we went to school together and I know she's doing amazing things, I'm highly envious of her sky rocketing success.

    ReplyDelete